Warmup® Electric Underfloor Heating Systems
THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING BRAND
And here’s why:
- Warmup heaters are made with a multi-strand copper nickel core for strength, the wire is then double-insulated with advanced flouropolymers which don’t breakdown. Warmup design thermostats to look better and be smarter. The sleek new Warmup 3iE™ underfloor heating thermostat with energy monitor allows you to see exactly what your underfloor heating running costs are.
- Warmup have the largest in-house support team, offer free quotations for commercial and domestic projects and operate a 24/7/365 technical helpline. Warmup are the only underfloor heating company with dedicated service engineers.
- Warmup offer a lifetime warranty on our underfloor heating mats and loose wire heating systems. Warmup also cover your installation with our unique underfloor heating system Safety Net™ installation guarantee.
- Only Warmup has two laboratory test facilities running continuously in Germany. Only Warmup can tell you that it costs precisely 0.6p per m² per hour to run our electric underfloor heating systems.
Recommended Systems For Heating Undertile & Stone Floors
- Electric underfloor heating is the preferred method of heating tile floors and stone floor areas of your home. It works faster (10-12 minutes), is easier to install and is less expensive than nearly all forms of heating including water-based heating systems.
- Originally electric undertile heating was designed for heating cold tiles or stone in a bathroom or kitchen so you can rest assured Warmup’s product range is highly suitable for this purpose.